What The hell is going on?

What The hell is going on?


This article is very close to me and maybe it has an offensive impact on Indian parents. When I was in some mature stage of my life and able to execute some tough things. From that time I was listening from others that this kid wants to become a dancer but parents are against him/her. And yesterday I was watching IGT, over 90% semi finalists were saying that their parents don't support them. I want to know what is going wrong with Indian minds. Why they are not saying to their kids
“Do whatever you want.”
“Don't be afraid of your failure”
The only thing they are saying to their kids is
Get a job!
Get a job!
Get a job!
Even if child says I want to be a dancer, cricketer, etc. Why they don't encourage their kids.
Few days back I said to my father that I want to join guitar classes and his answer was horrible and also in typical Punjabi.
“Aya vadda rockstar, pehle padd likh ta le”
And many worst things. I mean why?
Why he is saying such bad things to me?
He is my father and why he is discouraging me?
He always wants best for me and why he is saying this?
There are many more examples.
Even my cousin is just three
And his routine is 6:30 – 2:30 School and 3.30 - 6.30 coaching classes (please remember he is 3) and everybody says
“He is very active”
“He can do kushti and any other sport with success”
And where sports are in his daily routine?
Study!
Study!
Study!
Every parent says “Three idiots is very good film”
My question is why you are not implementing this thing on your own kids?
They are saying only one thing to their kids
“You are slave and you are born to be just slave.”
Even if you work in MNC
You are a slave.
And when I look at these things deeply I always thought


Comments

  1. Good attempt gopu..It's the high time we should see the huge change coming. Existing school of thoughts as well as baseless structures are going to be replaced in a big and quick way. Much is about to lose and much more is expected to gain. Just keep moving on the desired track and you never know when energetic winds of joy are going to fly you high away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

मेरी कल्पना

घर क्या है?

हम फिर मिलेंगे